Sunday, May 8, 2016

Spiritual Sunday: mommy's day


Lets talk about moms.
College is hard. I had a day whenI was really convinced I was doing everything wrong. My grades were attacking me on all fronts, the assignments would not stop, work was a hassle, and after all of that I still couldn’t get a date for Saturday. I wasn’t in the greatest place. During this time, I didn’t have a lot of places to go for help, but I did have a mom that really helped me and reminded me that I was ok and could get through whatever was happening at the time. I am very thankful for my mom for being there when I needed her.

I saw my feelings expressed perfectly in a picture I saw written by a child.
 
Happy mother’s day to all the moms out there.

What does your mom mean to you? Share with us in the comments! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment